Join a pre-vetted community of tech operators actively looking to unlock value in startups and each other.Apply for Membership
Thanks to Landa I have connected with new clients which made a meaningful difference. I have been able to connect with very talented and passionate professionals who share my interests in terms of continuous learning and idea sharing.
Its been amazing, you know we need communities. Communities add so much value. And this is a very specific top-tier, top level community, that really helps you get into gear in terms of professionalizing your consulting services. And it helps connect with people that are on the same path.
I joined Landa a few months ago and already had a +40x ROI on the program! They matched me with a fintech company and I'm already mentoring their growth team. If you're looking to hire part-time experts with experience on the ground, I recommend reaching out to Landa ASAP.
I joined Landa because I have seen the power of community in building talent in the region. It's been exciting to learn from the experience and expertise of others, looking forward to seeing Landa grow and become a knowledge hub for technology and innovation in Latam.
Joining Landa has been a game-changer for me. While I initially joined to learn about sourcing and monetizing consulting opportunities, I have found the most value in the exclusive network of top tech executives that Landa provides. This network has allowed me to identify and share common experiences, ultimately leading to invaluable insights and connections.
Landa is a vibrant community of professionals & high level startups operators who are really rolling up their sleeves to help companies and teams succeed. A great place to access hands-on consulting opportunities and perhaps even more importantly to learn about a wide range of challenges and topics through the exchange with my fellow members. See you there!
1) Apply through our website by clicking on “Join the Club”.
2) Complete the application form, which should take approximately 5 minutes.
3) Schedule an introductory call with the Landa team.
4) Show up on time to the interview to evaluate mutual fit.
5) We review applications every week and send decisions in the email you registered promptly.
6) If accepted, you will have 14 days to complete payment of our annual fee to secure your spot in the upcoming Cohort.
We open programs approximately every 2 months.
Our minimum requirements to become a member are:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years specifically in tech startups.
- Located in the Americas region.
- Highly specialized expertise in a particular business niche.
- A low-ego, growth-oriented mindset, as mutual enrichment is a key value within our community.
The consulting program is designed for flexibility, being 100% asynchronous. You'll need to allocate roughly 2 hours per week for 6 weeks to complete the course content. In the fourth week, there's an optional 30-minute Lead Generation sprint that offers personalized guidance on niche selection and customer acquisition strategies. While there are weekly discussions within an active cohort in a private group, your level of participation is up to you and can be tailored to fit your schedule.
No. The program is entirely built in English given that we have members from multiple countries and nationalities (40+)
You get as much value as you put into it. So, in two words you can get the most by being active.
- We recommend actively going through the content and exercises, even if you already do consulting. And using what you have learned to your advantage.
- A lot of value is derived from collaborating and creating relationships with Landa’s network of top experts.
- We highly encourage you to actively build your pipeline and apply to existing consulting opportunities where you see you can add value.
At Landa Club, we’re focused on building a self-sustained community-led company. As such, our upside is directly correlated to our customer’s success.
We have three main income streams:
a) Annual Membership Fee: A $499 yearly subscription grants members access to specialized training, networking events, and leads within the community
b) Project Commissions: We charge a 10% fee on consulting projects sourced through Landa, as well as a one-time headhunting fee for companies.
c) We take a small percentage of fees charged by local service providers when they are hired.